Miracles

Do they really happen? Most days, I live as if everything is a miracle - the fact that I have all that I need, most of the things I want, have the most adorable daughter anyone can have, got to work on time, can write this blog entry, etc.. And then there are some days that you just pray for a miracle; when all of the earlier things are taken for granted. On such days I can't seem to remember that with so many miracles around, one more is so easily possible. Then it dawns upon me why there are so many atheists - its simply too easy to be carried away by ones troubles and get lost in them. We lose hope and faith, and just before we turn into atheists ourselves - another one! I've learn t its very easy to get into or out of sadness. A small change in our thought process and we are filled with renewed energy - Faith - this is the distinguishing factor between people who succeed or don't (in their own definition of success) - Faith in what you can do, Faith in the One above and Faith in miracles of everyday life. I only pray that I remember this when the next wave of sadness engulfs me. Miracles happen to us each day - its only up to us to recognize them. Once we begin to recognize these everyday miracles none of us can be an atheist. Sent from BlackBerry® on Airtel

Comments

Kavi said…
You sent all this from a blackberry ! Hmm !! Very interesting !

:)
Kevin said…
Interesting and Nice !!! (both the fact that u pumped it in thru yr device and the post)
Diby said…
Well, blogger lets you email your posts. This one was in 'draft' stage for about 2 days :-)

Popular Posts